Do you have two accounts for instant message applications, tired to log in and out to receive double messages form your dual account?
Do you have double game accounts, want to keep them simultaneously online to get dual function and double experiences?
Do you have two accounts for the social network, want to separate work and personal life, double experience your entertainment time?
As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 90 million users log on multiple accounts simultaneously online on same device by virtual system. Also, the Parallel Space Lite will provide a faster performance to simulate your dual account through a high speed virtual system.
Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and compatible with most instant message apps, game apps and social networking apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and double enjoy the fun of your dual app.
★Log in to your double instant message apps, double game apps and double social networking apps
• Balance between your life and work easily by the virtual system.
• Double game accounts and double enjoy the fun.
• Almost all instant message apps, game apps and social networking apps are supported for the dual account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won’t interfere with each other.
★Switch fast between dual accounts with just one-tap
• Run two accounts simultaneously on the virtual system, and switch between them fast with one-tap to effectively manage your dual accounts.
• If you are using the Parallel Space and the Parallel Space Lite at the same time, theoretically you can achievable that running more than 2 accounts at once 🙂
• Permissions: Parallel Space needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in Parallel Space to function normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not permitted to acquire your location, you will be unable to send your location to your friends in some apps that run in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
• Consumptions: Parallel Space itself doesn’t take up too much memory, battery and data by which are actually consumed by the apps running inside. Details can be viewed in ‘Storage’ and ‘Task Manager’, which could be found in ‘Settings’ in Parallel Space.
• Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to whitelist or exceptional list of some ‘boost apps’ to ensure that notification of some social networking apps functions well.
• Conflict: You cannot run two accounts of some social networking apps by using a same mobile number. You should use a different mobile number to run your second account of those apps in Parallel Space and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first login because there will be a verification message sent to this number.
For any problems, please feel free to contact us via the ‘Feedback’ feature inside Parallel Space or send us an email at: [email protected]
Follow us on FB for the latest news:
Join us on Google+ Group: